Monday, November 28, 2011

And we're back to 3D work, specifically some lovely modeling.




Well those are my two great passions: 3D modeling and writing, so it stands to reason. I recently finished a fairly simply animation set of my all time favorite model, something I've been working on for quite some time:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rwynyQ_qLHA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm going to create a high-definition render of just the color later. The video really doesn't do the model justice. For example, it doesn't reflect the fact that its over 1,000ft long in scale, or that there is a complete interior including 7 decks, cabins, a full bridge, the list goes on.

My next project is importing the model into a game engine, but first I have to finish going through it and fixing a few problems with the size of certain doorways and corridors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Drop a Line